Since 2015, Fandango began to expand the umbrella of their movie-going experience with the addition of Movieclips, Rotten Tomatoes, MGO, Flixster, Ingresso.com, and Cinepapaya. A rebrand needed to happen to ensure consistent branding and to reflect the visual evolution of our brand. My role in the rebrand includes:
- Leading the development and exploration of branding across all branches and platforms for Fandango, FandangoNOW, Fandango MOVIECLIPS, Rotten Tomatoes, Ingresso, and Cinepapaya.
- Creating the 100+ page company styleguide for clients, vendors, and internal segments. Spearheading the creation of a company-wide digital brand styleguide.
- Art direction of:
- Fandango, FandangoNOW, and Fandango MOVIECLIPS app icons for iOS and Android
- Rebranding of Fandango and FandangoNOW including art direction of brand extensions across all platforms
- Art directing the visual strategy of Fandango, FandangoNOW, and Rotten Tomatoes' social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat)
- Redesign of Fandango MOVIECLIPS on YouTube (channel headers, avatars, thumbs) with design by Ariel Roth
- Redesign of Fandango's site production editorial templates across the entire site, with design by Yerania Sanchez
- Redesign of Fandango Gift Cards (generic, occasional, and seasonal) - designs by Yerania Sanchez and Ariel Roth
- Fandango Family redesign (logo and assets package) - design by Yerania Sanchez
Art Direction: Courtney Kawata
Lead Design: Ariel Roth, Yerania Sanchez